Good Life Decking
More For Your Money
Fiberon Good Life Decking offers the low maintenance of a composite at a price that's closer to wood.
Capped on three sides with a tough protective finish, Good Life Decking resists staining and fading. And with its solid composite construction, you can say goodbye to rotting, warping, splintering boards, too.
Theres more good news. Now Good Life Decking is available in three rich, multi-chromatic colors as well as our original solid shades. These new colors, Beach House, Bungalow and Tuscan Villa, rival the look of tropical hardwoods while our tried-and-true originals, Cabin and Cottage, resemble traditional painted wood.
Turns out the good life is actually pretty great.
Choose From Five Beautiful Colors
- 25-year Residential Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- 25-year Residential Stain and Fade Limited Warranty
- 10-year Commercial Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .935 in. x 5.4 in. (2.37 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Boards are reversible.
- Board Weight: 2.36 lbs./lineal ft.
- Material: Durable PermaTech outer surface is bonded on four sides; premium HDPE and wood composite core
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45 angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 9 inches (22.86 cm)
- Fascia Boards: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Surface fasteners: Yes
- Hidden fasteners: Yes
Original Good Life Decking in Cabin and Cottage resemble traditional painted deck boards. The colors are mono-chromatic, solid shades. New Multi-Chromatic Good Life Decking features subtle and dramatic streaks of color, giving the boards a look that mimics tropical hardwoods. All four colors have the same protective outer layer on three sides, the same solid composite core, and the same warranty coverage.
What does the term "multi-chromatic" mean?
Multi-chromatic is a term used to describe the varied light and dark streaking on certain composite decking. By adding different colors at precise moments during the manufacturing process, we are able to create a more nuanced color palette on a single board something you might also call multi-dimensional color.
How do I clean Good Life Decking?
For general cleaning, use soap and water or mild household cleaners.
What makes Good Life Decking different from your other decking lines?
Good Life Decking has a scalloped bottom. All our other deck boards have a flat bottoms. The scalloped design requires less decking material. Consequently, the boards are priced comparably to pressure-treated lumber making this a smart choice when budget is a top consideration. Like our other decking lines, Good Life is available in multi-chromatic and solid colors. Theres a durable cap layer for stain and fade resistance, and solid composite construction to prevent splintering, cracking, insect infestation, and decay.
What type of surface fasteners are recommended for Good Life Decking?
We recommend 2.5-inch #8 or #10 stainless steel or composite screws for surface-fastening Good Life Decking.
Do Fiberon products require water sealing?
No. Fiberon products require only periodic cleaning with soap and water. Deck sealants are not required or recommended.