From its dramatic color tones and multiple wood grain patterns to the polish and protection of capping on all four sides, Fiberon Horizon Decking is the composite deck board for those who won't compromise.
Horizon is capped (or covered) on all four sides with PermaTech surface material and never needs sanding, staining, or sealing. Four-sided capping increases durability, enhances stain and fade resistance, and ensures a polished appearance all around. Plus, Horizon boards feature two different wood grain patterns on the top and bottom for more design options and less material waste. All this, and at a price that is comparable to others' non-reversible boards.
Choose From Four Beautiful Colors
- 25-year Residential Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- 25-year Residential Stain and Fade Limited Warranty
- 10-year Commercial Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .935 in. x 5.4 in. (2.37 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Boards are reversible.
- Board Weight: 2.36 lbs./lineal ft.
- Material: Durable PermaTech outer surface is bonded on four sides; premium HDPE and wood composite core
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45 angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 9 inches (22.86 cm)
- Fascia Boards: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Surface fasteners: Yes
- Hidden fasteners: Yes
For general cleaning, use soap and water or mild household cleaners.
Is there a pattern repeat with Horizon Decking?
There are four different grain patterns used with Horizon decking. The patterns are different on the front and back of the boards, giving each piece a more natural look. Both the grain patterns and the color streaking repeat every 70 feet.
Can I power wash Fiberon Decking products?
Skilled professionals may use a pressure washer with wide fan tips, at low pressures under 3,000 psi and at safe distances, 10" above deck. In the wrong hands, your composite deck could be damaged. Exercise extreme caution. Improper use could lead to damage of the surface, and void your warranty coverage.