Paramount PVC Decking
Ready For Anything
Fiberon Paramount PVC Decking truly is ready for anything. Theres no organic content to promote mold growth, so its perfect for docks, marinas, and other waterside locations. Its hard-wearing yet lightweight and easy to handle. Paramount PVC Decking is slip resistant whether wet or dry, and is approved for use in all Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones. Its even met the additional fire performance requirements of San Diego County.
Best of all, its available in three gorgeous multi-chromatic colors and one solid all backed by a forget-your-worries Lifetime Limited Warranty. Wood decking simply can't compare.
Choose From Four Beautiful Colors
- 25-year Residential Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- 25-year Residential Stain and Fade Limited Warranty
- 10-year Commercial Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .935 in. x 5.4 in. (2.37 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Boards are reversible.
- Board Weight: 2.36 lbs./lineal ft.
- Material: Durable PermaTech outer surface is bonded on four sides; premium HDPE and wood composite core
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45 angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 9 inches (22.86 cm)
- Fascia Boards: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Surface fasteners: Yes
- Hidden fasteners: Yes
For general cleaning, use soap and water or mild household cleaners such as Simple Green, Krud Kutter Cleaner Degreaser. Follow the manufacturer's instructions and test in an inconspicuous area to make sure cleaner does not harm the decking surface.
What types of welcome or grill mats are recommended for Paramount Decking?
We recommend colorfast woven mats or polypropylene mats on Paramount Decking. Avoid the use of rubber, latex or vinyl products on Paramount Decking, as a reaction could occur resulting in discoloration under the rubber, latex or vinyl product.