Symmetry Decking offers the most natural look, feel, and color palette available today in luxury composite decking, all balanced with time-tested durability and performance.
The low-gloss formulation and unique micro-texturing process create a beautiful matte finish. Multi-tonal streaking echoes elegant hardwoods. And the colors? Inspired by natural elements and pigments, the palette is subdued yet striking.
Equally impressive is the uncompromising performance and easy maintenance. Our four-sided PermaTech cap layer resists fading and staining, while the durable composite core means no splintering, cracking, insect infestation, or decay.
Choose From Four Beautiful Colors
- 25-year Residential Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- 25-year Residential Stain and Fade Limited Warranty
- 10-year Commercial Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .935 in. x 5.4 in. (2.37 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Boards are reversible.
- Board Weight: 2.36 lbs./lineal ft.
- Material: Durable PermaTech outer surface is bonded on four sides; premium HDPE and wood composite core
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45 angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 9 inches (22.86 cm)
- Fascia Boards: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Surface fasteners: Yes
- Hidden fasteners: Yes
Symmetry Decking is manufactured to have more random, natural graining than youll find with other deck boards. There are no visible repeats or easy-to-discern patterns.
How do I clean Symmetry Decking?
For general cleaning, use soap and water or mild household cleaners.
How much ventilation is required under a deck?
It is very important that there be adequate and unobstructed air flow under the deck to prevent excessive water absorption. Improve drainage or grade flat areas where standing water may gather. For decks with limited ventilation, six inches of clear ventilation is required.
What if my decking gets scratched?
In the same way that wood decking materials can get marred or gouged, the surface of composite decking can also be scratched. Horizon Decking and ProTect Advantage are the Fiberon products most resistant to scratches. If scratches do occur, we recommend allowing normal wear marks to disappear gradually.